rev. 3739 Author: qubuslabadz :: 2014-03-09 04:01
- correct Inferno Leap
Valiona and Theralion:
- correct Devouring Flames
- fix visual Dazzling Destruction
rev. 3733 Author: qubuslabadz :: 2014-03-02 15:14
- rewritten dragons rotation on Normal Difficulty
rev. 3731 Author: Wolffenstein :: 2014-03-01 17:30
- Warchief's Command: Burning Steppes!
- Hero's Call: Burning Steppes!
- Burning Vengeance
- Done Nothing Wrong
- Stocking Up
- A Future Project
- Mud Hunter
- The Sand, the Cider, and the Orb
- Warlocks Have the Neatest Stuff
- Shadow Boxing
- Return to Keeshan
- Return to Ariok
- Chiselgrip, the Heart of the Steppes
- A Needle in a Hellhole
- Prove Yer Allegiance
- Scrapped Golems
- Golem Training
- A Perfect Costume
- Into the Black Tooth Hovel
- Grunt Work
- Strategic Cuts
- The Kodocaller's Horn
- Taking the Horn For Ourselves
- General Thorg'izog
- Trial by Magma
- I Am the Law and I Am the Lash
- Abuse of Power
- Enough Damage For One Day
- Morgan's Vigil
- Flame Crest
- Blackened Ashes
- Latent Demons of the Land
- A Heap of Delicious Worg
- SEVEN! YUP!
- Not Fireflies, Flameflies
- Blood Tour
- Draconic Vanguard
- A Deal With a Dragon
- Placing the Pawns
- A Delivery for Thorg'izog
- A Delivery for Neeralak
- A Delivery for Xi'lun
- Locked and Loaded
- Assault on Dreadmaul Rock
- Glory Amidst Chaos
- The Spoils of War
- Burning Steppes Quests
rev. 3728 Author: Wolffenstein :: 2014-02-24 12:27
rev. 3745 Author: Wolffenstein :: 2014-03-13 14:53
- Agatha is now in correct position.
- Added waypoints to npc Arthura.
- Added waypoints to npc Maquell Ebonwood.
- Added waypoints and corrected health of npc Deathguard Oliver.
- Added waypoints and corrected health of npc Deathguard Philip.
- Added waypoints and corrected health of npc Deathguard Randolph.
- Added waypoints and corrected health of npc Deathguard Bartrand.
- Corrected health and removed gossip flag from npc Deathguard Saltain.
- Removed gossip flag from npc Venya Marthand.
- Npc Kayla Smithe now summons an imp.
- Added random movement to npc Wretched Ghoul.
- Added random movement to npc Rattlecage Skeleton.
- Added random movement to npc Young Scavenger.
- Added random movement to npc Young Night Web Spider.
- Added random movement to npc Night Web Spider.
- Added random movement to npc Duskbat.
- Added random movement to npc Mindless Zombie.
[Swamp of Sorrows]
[Blade's Edge Mountains]
- Rewritten Whispers of the Raven God.
- Mob corpses will be visible to their killer after phase shift
- Changed the way Training Dummies work.
- It is now possible to apply/remove auras from spell_area depending on having/not having kill credit from a specified quest (e.g. The Wakening).
rev. 3744 Author: qubuslabadz :: 2014-03-12 20:50
- correct Flame Torrent
- fix bugs with Starsurge energy generation
- Regenerate item guid database
- Properly fix targeting (by players -> random bug) and facing by creature...
- Blade Flurry will ignore armor when hitting nearby target
- Update channel & command support
- Fix some uninitialized values in player class.
- [Blade's Edge Mountains]:
- [Terokkar Forest]:
- [Sholazar Basin]:
- [Blackrock Depths]:
- [Borean Tundra]:
- [Redrige Mountains]:
- [The Vortex Pinnacle]:
- [Blackfathom Deeps]:
- Add loot to Marshberry.
- Correct loot for Ghaz'an.
rev. 3723 Author: Wolffenstein :: 2014-02-18 18:39
- [Kezan] The Uninvited Guest
- Fix lua command
UnitIsPartyLeaderfor addons (by shauren)
- Regeneration system has been rewritten (haste will properly modify rune, focus and energy regen now) in additional client will properly show current amount of your power
- Agility to dodge conversion formula has been corrected
- Buff and debuff system has been rewritten (this fixes bugs like Blessing of Might removing expertise from Enhancement Shaman's Unleashed Rage and multiple damage increase debuffs stacking)
- Auras giving armor bonus from cloth, leather, mail and plate items will no longer give armor bonus from items such as rings, trinkets, etc.
- All haste auras will work correctly now
- Auras like Divine Hymn or Hymn of Hope will have always same duration but time between ticks will be reduced with haste
- Tooltip for absorbing spell will be updated on each change value
- Auras increasing damage done by % and requiring a specific weapon type will work correctly now (ie. Retribution Paladin Two-Handed Weapon Specialization will properly increase Templar's Verdict damage)
- Priorities for spending runes on spells have been adjusted New priority : Normal Runes -> Death Runes with the same base type like required Normal Runes -> Any Death Runes
- T11 Restoration 4P Bonus will only proc when player has 3 stacks of Lifebloom on the target
- Savage Defense absorb amount will now be calculated when the buff procs and not when its consumed
- Skull Bash / Skull Bash no longer interrupts the target if it fails to land successfully
- Traps will correctly recive bonuses from talents and coeffs (ie. Explosive Trap)
- Frostburn (Mastery) will now correctly affect Frostfire Bolt when player has Brain Freeze and Fingers of Frost
- Interaction between Cone of Cold and Fingers of Frost is correct now
- Guardian of Ancient Kings - Retribution will now correctly remove Ancient Power upon despawning
- T11 Holy 4P Bonus will proc only from Holy Radiance
- Sacred Shield will have 30 second internal cooldown
- Hymn of Hope maximum mana bonus can stack for different casters now
- Clearcasting will now properly increase damage based on Elemental Oath talent
- Fulmination will deal correct amount of damage now
- T11 Restoration 4P Bonus will proc only from Riptide
- Focused Insight will increase heal from Healing Rain
rev. 3736 Author: qubuslabadz :: 2014-03-06 01:38
- correct Inferno Leap
- fix bug in spell Aegis of Flame ( self interrupt )
- fix spell Eruption
- fix Static Overload and Gravity Core on Phase One Heroic Mode
- fix Frozen Orb and Flame Strike on Phase Two Heroic Mode
- add hp, flags, immune, etc. to heroic version of bosses
- add check LoS
- add Ascendant Council Heroic to main realm without loot and achievement ( need tests! )
rev. 3734 Author: qubuslabadz :: 2014-03-03 17:26
Valiona and Theralion:
- fix Devouring Flames
- fix enter Twilight Zone on Twilight Flames
- fix damage spells Dazzling Destruction and Twilight Flames ( after hit Dazzling Destruction or Twilight Flames get instant kill, when player is in Twilight Zone and doesn't have immune buff )
Lost City of the Tol'vir:
- Correct quest Fire from the Sky