rev. 3753 Author: Wolffenstein :: 2014-03-17 17:56
- Added ~1500 Silverleafs with proper positions and maximum amount of spawns for each zone.
- Allow to ban specific addons
- Correct some quest & packet structure
- Fix last crashes
- Correct soem mistakes in SmartScripts.
- Next part of optimize chat (remove redundant code & correct some logic)
- Hotfix to some of possible crashes
rev. 3751 Author: Wolffenstein :: 2014-03-16 20:29
- Reorganize archeology
- Fix addons for archeology
- Fix some packet structure
- Cleanup Achievement system
rev. 3750 Author: Wolffenstein :: 2014-03-16 12:53
rev. 3749 Author: qubuslabadz :: 2014-03-15 23:23
- Spell Debilitating Beam should now add on tick 2 corruption
- Npc Blood of the Old God shouldn't now react on threat
- Solve some issues with combat bug
- fix Twisted Devotion
- fix Spiked Tentacle
- fix Fire Elemental and Shadow Lord
- Hotfix to Fester Blood, now will hits everyone in the room instead of having a 20-yard radius during the Cho'gall encounter.
- Correct health, mana, dmg etc.
- add Cho'gall to main realm without loot and achievement ( need tests! )
- Traps will not arm immediately when not in combat
- Getting ready for Magmaw HC (Soon™ available on PTR)
- Getting ready for Omnotron HC (Soon™ available on PTR)
rev. 3739 Author: qubuslabadz :: 2014-03-09 04:01
- correct Inferno Leap
Valiona and Theralion:
- correct Devouring Flames
- fix visual Dazzling Destruction
rev. 3733 Author: qubuslabadz :: 2014-03-02 15:14
- rewritten dragons rotation on Normal Difficulty
rev. 3731 Author: Wolffenstein :: 2014-03-01 17:30
- Warchief's Command: Burning Steppes!
- Hero's Call: Burning Steppes!
- Burning Vengeance
- Done Nothing Wrong
- Stocking Up
- A Future Project
- Mud Hunter
- The Sand, the Cider, and the Orb
- Warlocks Have the Neatest Stuff
- Shadow Boxing
- Return to Keeshan
- Return to Ariok
- Chiselgrip, the Heart of the Steppes
- A Needle in a Hellhole
- Prove Yer Allegiance
- Scrapped Golems
- Golem Training
- A Perfect Costume
- Into the Black Tooth Hovel
- Grunt Work
- Strategic Cuts
- The Kodocaller's Horn
- Taking the Horn For Ourselves
- General Thorg'izog
- Trial by Magma
- I Am the Law and I Am the Lash
- Abuse of Power
- Enough Damage For One Day
- Morgan's Vigil
- Flame Crest
- Blackened Ashes
- Latent Demons of the Land
- A Heap of Delicious Worg
- SEVEN! YUP!
- Not Fireflies, Flameflies
- Blood Tour
- Draconic Vanguard
- A Deal With a Dragon
- Placing the Pawns
- A Delivery for Thorg'izog
- A Delivery for Neeralak
- A Delivery for Xi'lun
- Locked and Loaded
- Assault on Dreadmaul Rock
- Glory Amidst Chaos
- The Spoils of War
- Burning Steppes Quests
rev. 3728 Author: Wolffenstein :: 2014-02-24 12:27
rev. 3745 Author: Wolffenstein :: 2014-03-13 14:53
- Agatha is now in correct position.
- Added waypoints to npc Arthura.
- Added waypoints to npc Maquell Ebonwood.
- Added waypoints and corrected health of npc Deathguard Oliver.
- Added waypoints and corrected health of npc Deathguard Philip.
- Added waypoints and corrected health of npc Deathguard Randolph.
- Added waypoints and corrected health of npc Deathguard Bartrand.
- Corrected health and removed gossip flag from npc Deathguard Saltain.
- Removed gossip flag from npc Venya Marthand.
- Npc Kayla Smithe now summons an imp.
- Added random movement to npc Wretched Ghoul.
- Added random movement to npc Rattlecage Skeleton.
- Added random movement to npc Young Scavenger.
- Added random movement to npc Young Night Web Spider.
- Added random movement to npc Night Web Spider.
- Added random movement to npc Duskbat.
- Added random movement to npc Mindless Zombie.
[Swamp of Sorrows]
[Blade's Edge Mountains]
- Rewritten Whispers of the Raven God.
- Mob corpses will be visible to their killer after phase shift
- Changed the way Training Dummies work.
- It is now possible to apply/remove auras from spell_area depending on having/not having kill credit from a specified quest (e.g. The Wakening).
rev. 3744 Author: qubuslabadz :: 2014-03-12 20:50
- correct Flame Torrent
- fix bugs with Starsurge energy generation
- Regenerate item guid database
- Properly fix targeting (by players -> random bug) and facing by creature...
- Blade Flurry will ignore armor when hitting nearby target