Netherwing - Progress Through Expansions
Do you remember the Netherwing teasers we shared with you during the last 6 months? Today we have another one for you! But this is not the end of news, today you'll also find you what Netherwing truly is and what we prepare for you, and believe us... we're preparing a lot.
Netherwing is an 2.4.3 TBC realm. But that's not all - Netherwing is the first of three realms which will be opened as part of our new PTE project ("Progress Through Expansions"). PTE is something new for us and for you as well. Thus far none private server did not manage to achieve what we plan to do. What is PTE about?
PTE will allow you a progressive which will begin with TBC and finish along with the end of Cataclysm. You'll experience something what, hitherto only Retail players could experience, full of passion, rivalry, a path through The Burning Crusade, Wrath of the Lich King and Cataclysm!
PTE project establishes an idea of creating 3 realms, TBC, WotLK and Cataclysm, one by one. Every realm will be progressive and blizzlike. After the end of progression on one expansion, there will be opened a new realm, players will have an opportunity to transfer their characters from one expansion onto another, thus, after achieving everything on TBC you'll be able to transfer your character onto WotLK without losing anything on TBC realm.
The first realm from PTE project will be none other than 2.4.3 Netherwing!
- On our project we're working more than 6 months, during those months we perfected the project organisation and details of PTE, we also developed Netherwing realm. As you can see, the development of Dragonwrath realm did not suffer, sole PTE project will even speed up our work on Cataclym core since it will be the 3rd realm in our project.
- PTE is a challenge for us, it's an excercise and it gives us satisfaction. As a team we want to fulfil this undertaking even for ourselves. We think that this is something fresh, interesting and it's very promising, and we'll do our best for PTE to completely change the private servers scene and once again to prove that we know what we're doing.
- At the same time we also make plans towards further Cataclym development. About all of this we already thought, wondered, planned and counted our possibilities for a long time. It's not a hasty decision and we realise what we need to face. We hope that these guarantees will eliminate most of your concerns about whether we'll manage to deliver it or is anyone going to suffer from it and at the same time we hope for your support in any form. Together with you, we'll achieve it!
- PTE project realms will be opened at the starting progression cap, e.g. Cataclysm realm upon start will offer a posibillity to complete only dungeons, and after this stage we'll open T11 raids.
- Realms after the end of progression will remain available for players.
- Players will be able to begin his journey at any time on any realm, e.g. if the progress is currently on T12, the player can start on TBC or WotLK realm and later, simply transfer his character onto Cataclysm or he can begin on Cataclysm straight away.
- PTE project is a separate project, Dragonwrath realm will still be available for everyone.
- Each expansion will require appropriate game client.
The project is still in a development stage and it's pretty certain that changes, about which you'll be surely informed, will take place.