Changelog 7 to 21 August
Good news everyone!
The current week brought the players a lot of changes and innovations.
From a few days you can enjoy two new raid bosses in cataclysm, they are: Valion & Theralion and Chimaeron. After two - three weeks we plan to give you more bosses! The next bosses will be Maloriak from Blackwing Descent and Twilight Ascendant Council from Bastion of Twilight.
We have also introduced some important changes to the site.
As many of you already noticed you may leave a comment under every news. Our armory is has a few new functionalities, but we still need some time to finish it. Also the site has been optimized, now it loads much faster.
Below, on the other hand you can see a list of fixes made in the last week.
- Adding code for setting position to leave vehicle.
- Implement functions for dynamic applying/removing extra flags
- Implement SAI actions:
- 209 SMART_ACTION_SET_HOME_POSITION
- 210 SMART_ACTION_SET_COMBAT_DISTANCE
- 211 SMART_ACTION_ADD_EXTRA_FLAG
- 212 SMART_ACTION_REMOVE_EXTRA_FLAG
- Correct db spell_dbc structure, update AchievementMgr struct, correct trainer list structure and also fix Update Projectile Position, Correct sending guild for mirrors and some random changes
- Spells, talents & glyphs:
- Fixed talent "Torment the Weak".
- Sapped creatures will no longer aggro by itself. Also some fixes to "Easy Money" in Uldum.
- Sapped creatures will no longer aggro if not attacked.
- Chakra will no longer proc from Prayer of Mending heal or bounce, fixed bool CheckProc.
- Extra slam from [Single-Minded Fury] with equipped 2hand weapon will no longer work.
- Fix Prototype Reaper (now should have 100% hp and always aura: Obsidian Alloy). [Deadmines]Small correct boss - Foe Reaper 5000 [Deadmines]
- Hopefully fixed Omnotron's loot
- Mangle target should not fall into lava anymore! [Magmaw]
- Some timer changes & logic changes for Valiona & Theralion. [Valiona & Theralion]
- Phases will work properly. [Valiona & Theralion]
- Adding missing scripts to Dazzling Destruction, Engulfing Magic. [Valiona & Theralion]
- Adding missing spell_script_names. [Valiona & Theralion]
- Fix to fabulous flames. [Valiona & Theralion]
- Adding portals to Twilight Phase. [Valiona & Theralion]
- Fixed Black Temple, Akama and Anger should be now completable.
- Fixed loot for Argaloth (10) and Magmaw (25).
- Caustic Slime works now and divides dmg. [Chimearon]
- Shouldnt be immune to taunt anymore. [Chimearon]
- Cleanup Karazhan script, fix some possible crashes, convert some text's also fix some encounters. [Karhazan]
- Rewrite boss Corborus. [Stonecore]
- Smart change Millhouse Manastorm. [Stonecore]
- Valiona&Theralion and Chimearon are AVAIALABLE NOW!
- Optimize some random scripts, aslo rewrite a bit Draktharon Keep.
- Fixing doors in BoT & BWD.
- Small correct event with Mellhouse. [Stonecore]
- Enemies in Vortex Pinnacle, Stonecore, Hellfire Citadel have a weapons now.
- Magmaw no longer cast 2x Massive Crash.
- Fixed quest "[Thousand Needles] Release Heartrazor".
- Fixed quest "[Thousand Needles] The Twilight Skymaster".
- Fixed drop chance for quest item "The Part-time Hunter".
- All trainers that used to bug professions (like engi) should be fixed now.
- Flasks from alchemy and Cauldron of Battle won't stack anymore
- Storm Hammer can now be used only on npc "The Iron Watcher".
- Fixed Skyshredder zeppelin event in Twilight Highlands.
- Crucible of Carnage is now fully scripted!!!
- Added immune masks, corrected hp, increased combat distance, modified some scripts in Crucible of Carnage bosses. Also added portraits and portrait texts to Crucible of Carnage quests.
- Crucible of Carnage Arena is now Open!
- Kirthaven argument, killing ogres, rescuing Fanny and Russel Brower's lovely song.
- Small fixes for chaining in Teldrassil.
- Correct 3000 creature texts.
- Add many missed text for creatures, also add ~1000 text for gossip.
- King dred will now correctly emote on you.
- Add new 20 smart scripts for creatures, now will cast spell while in combat
- Fixed NPC "[The Exodar] Broken Miner".
- Goblins and Worgens will now receive "Learn to ride in xxx" letters.