Dragon Soul update & GM changes
Long time since any fresh update, so here's a little something about what we've been up to lately.
Dragon Soul development status:
In the upcoming wednesday (7th of March 2018) we'll release 2 new bosses - Ultraxion & Warmaster Blackhorn.
Spine of Deathwing together with Madness of Deathwing is yet not finished. We'll keep you posted on its development progress.
Changes within our Gamemaster ranks
During the past few days, we strongly focused on changes that could be applied to make our Gamemasters work more favourable to you. We conducted a series of discussions with our GMs concerning what would they like to see changed, we listened and read players complaints with interest. Therefore, after coming to a conclusion that in most cases in which our staff members were restricted by our rules, GMs and players affairs correlate. That is why as of today our Gamemasters will be able to help out our community with much more of troublesome issues.
Together with an amplified set of commands we also made some drastic changes in our hierarchy:
We eliminated the position of Head Gamemaster. The reasoning behind this is to pass all Head GMs duties onto more people (higher chance to catch them online in-game, quicker reaction time etc.
- Adept Game Master - Freshly recruited recruit
- Junior Game Master - GMs who proved themselves by successfully completing the qualification phase
- Game Master - GMs with a solid record of positive feedback after months of residency
- Senior Game Master - GMs who are a part of Atlantiss for quite some time now, they rejoice positive vox pop and reputation and are more than familiar with the game secrets. They have the largest fan of commands such as adding items and achievements.
As we're on the topic of Gamemasters, some of you may already notice we have 2 new Gamemasters within our ranks - Lastguardd and Varnae. They, however, will be mainly responsible for the PvP community on Dragonwrath and act as a go-between the player and our staff, this approach will help us deal with tiresome PvP issues to help it grow once again.
After a slight stagnation, we have decided to make our PvP alive again! We started this new era of PvP activity with the 3v3 tournament, which will be followed by:
- Forming the Atlantiss PvP Royalty. These players will be representatives of the PvP community and we will be in contact with them on daily basis. We will be listening to their needs and opinions.
- Interviews with the PvP Royalty (1st will be winners of the tournament).
- Scripting the 3v3 announcer on the Dragonwrath realm.
- Solving the battleground issue by allowing battles inside one faction. For example, if queue will be 30A vs 6H, we will allow 10 vs 10 on Alliance side.
- Fixing the Ring of Valor pillar issues.
- Fixing and enabling the Isle of Conquest battleground.
- Fixing the World Wine Winner achievement.
- More focus on the class bugs.
- More frequent PvP events (3v3, 2v2, 1v1).
- Removing the 5v5 queue and enabling solo queue into 3v3.
- Scripting the Arena spectator.
As you can see, we plan to do a lot for our PvP community and we hope that our players will be satisfied with the PvP action again!