- Registering on our server and forum means acceptance of our Rules. A player is obliged to acquaint with the Rules, has to abide by them and follow any changes which can be made by Administrators.
- Email address used during account registration process is bound to it permanently and cannot be changed. It is player's responsibility to make sure it's active and is not accessible by any other person.
- Every FORUM/SERVER/TeamSpeak/IRC user has to follow the Netiquette.
- Playing on our server is completely free and open for everyone. Nobody from the Team (Administrators, Game Masters etc.) is gaining any profits, they spend their time working on this server of their own free will, so you should treat them with regard.
- Any words from Administrators or GMs are undisputed and indisputable (in a case when everything is clear and every single detail is known, and Administration clearly claims it).
- Cases that are not covered by these rules will be investigated individually.
- Any objections and appeals must be reported within 1 month from the date of the ban by an Email Message to Administration: [email protected] (we require a strong proof and screens/videos). Complaints written on the forum are going to be deleted.
- Rules regarding screenshots being used as evidence:
- In-game chat must be extended to its maximum to provide access to a full message context.
- It is not allowed to modify the screenshot in ANY way. Atlantiss Team will provide full anonimity to the person reporting the offense.
- The administration staff does not have to show proofs regarding a case. All punishments are discussed earlier, the proofs are checked in a in-depth manner and the punishment is adequate to the violation.
- Rules regarding screenshots being used as evidence:
- Administrators are not taking responsibility for the account, its content or information loss. Setting up a strong password is the best way to protect if from other people. Remember! Nobody from the Team would want you telling them your account details (like password, mail etc.). The administration staff takes no responsibility for hacked accounts.
- GMs/Admins do not change the race/class/sex of a character, they do not change a nickname nor make character transfers, do not move/exchange/give items/gold, do not complete quests for any players (it can be done only in cases with no other way) and do not give back items/honor/ap/rating/gold etc lost because of dc/player's fault/technical problems/actions by a third party.*
- Server Administration does not delete inactive characters in order free a nickname or gain any profits.
- Server Administration does not delete characters on demand - this action can only be done by the character's owner.
- Server Administration can demand a player to change the nickname of his character if it doesn't respect character naming rules or does not meet community standards. If the player does not comply, his character's nickname will be changed to a random one, and the player will receive a 7 day ban.
Administrators will not undone or reverse the following actions:
- Using a Scroll of Ressurection (SoR) on a wrong character.
- Linking a wrong account to Recruit-A-Friend program.
- Using or sending an item to a wrong character.
- It is not possible to receive a higher character level or have its level decreased.
Administrators will not return the following:
- Used Vote Points (VP) or Premium Points (PP).
- Purchased items or services from the account panel.
*Only in some cases we consider giving back things, which have made a permanent track in the database and could not be deleted or given away in any way by the player (e.g. reputations, quest rewards (not daily). We do not consider item/gold/achievements.
- Administrators have the right to shut down/restart the server without letting players know about it in a case of unforeseen situations like: improvements, changes, updates and technical problems.
- Developers have GM profile accounts and they can penalty players. If you have any objections, please look at the 3rd point.
- Every member of Administration can play on private characters, they do not have to inform about them. The Team is not supporting any players, guilds, friends or faction and they cannot help them in any way. If you are suspecting any of the Administrators for cheating, we can share logs with you. In this case you should write to Ranor with some good reasons.
- Chat owners and moderators are responsible for the behaviour on global chats. They can kick or ban any players who are not abiding by the Rules. Administrators will only take steps in case of Owner/Moderator inactivity. It refers to any channels despite guild/whisper chat, but only to a certain extent.
- We will not interfere in a case of whispering to someone such things as "you are stupid, I'm not playing with you" - there is an "ignore" function or just do not care about them. We will do something only in a severe situation.
- In the case of continous and groundless banning/kicking/muting players by the owner there are sought penalties, Administrators will decide about them.
- Administrators are not required to answer questions written on whisper or public channels. Do you have a problem? Send a ticket.
- We do not transfer characters from other servers. (Does not apply between 25.03.2015 and 04.07.2015.).
- Atlantiss administration staff does not force anybody to play on the server. If, by any reason, our server seems unsuitable for you – choose a different one and do not vent your anger or frustration on the forum or in the game.
- You may recognize a GM by a "Blizz" logo by their nickname and "GM" title above their character. The majority of GMs’ public characters are also members of the "Administracja" or "Atlantiss Staff" guild. If, by any chance, there is a suspicion of someone impersonating a GM, you may request the individual to prove his status. In such case, a GM will use a command, e.g. teleport. Impersonation of any administration staff member in any way (simply calling oneself an administrator, dev, GM; using the "Blizz" logo; any similar behaviour) is strictly forbidden.
- Every administration staff member is allowed to enter a raid of any guild/party, except his personal character’s own guild/party.
- The main chat channel is "world" and its obligatory language is English. The website and the forum are English. Comments must be written in English. All players that break this rule will be punished. All posts/comments that break this rule will be removed and the user will be punished.
- Communicating in-game with other Users and Atlantiss representatives, whether by text, voice or any other method, (Server/Forum/TeamSpeak/IRC) is an integral part of the Game and the Service and is referred to here as "Chat." When engaging in Chat, you may not:
Transmit or post any content or language which, in the sole and absolute discretion of Atlantiss, is deemed to be offensive, including without limitation content or language that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, sexually explicit, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, nor may you use a misspelling or an alternative spelling to circumvent the content and language restrictions listed above.
Every person playing on this server is equal, regardless of previous servers or the faction (Alliance and Horde), player should be respected. Breaking this rule will be severely punished.
- Gaining any profits from game (selling/buying accounts/gold/items/time etc. (also selling/buying attempt)) is BANNED. In a case of breaking this rule we will impose a permanent ban.
- Bugging with premeditation or bugging without reporting will be SEVERELY punished.
- It is banned to use cheats (programs like fly hack, speed hack, teleport) or bots (programs which are helping you e.g. farming - autoclick, automove, fishbot). Addons are allowed. Breaking this rule will result with a permanent ban.
- Any advertisements of other servers/websites/products is forbidden - forcing players to move to other server is completely banned and will be severely punished.
- There is an outright ban for impersonation of Administrators and writing on their behalf. Punishment - permanent ban.
- Arena match fixing is forbidden. If we discover this type of action, then there will be deleted:
- All items received by the arena system
- Arena points
- Honor points
- Arena team
- Multiboxing is forbidden in PvP (for example being in a queue for battleground in Alliance as well as in Horde). Those rules only apply to arena and battleground PvP.
- Baseless accusations of the administration staff member’s partiality, charges without proofs, insults and denigration of any member of the administration staff will be immediately punished with a ban.
- It is forbidden to send addresses and links to private profiles on social networking websites. Intentional publication of personal details to embarrass or harm anyone will be punished.
- Any kind of harmful actions against the server will be punished with a permanent ban.
- The penalty is put on an account, not the person. The only exception is an IP ban, which is being put on for acting in harmful ways against the server or repeatedly breaking the server rules.