Netherwing forum and lottery
Ahoy, Atlantiss Community!
Today we would like to provide you with some information about PTE - Netherwing project and the lottery that starts now and will last until the Netherwing realm opening.
Moreover, at the end of this post you'll find an information about improving the communication between players and staff. This is a very important issue for both community and administration.
Let's start with some news about the Netherwing realm project. For quite a long time we've been receiving your requests for creation of a dedicated place for fans awaiting the PTE realm opening. Such place has already been created for our testers and now it's available for your inspection. Use your game login data to get access to: http://tbc.atlantiss.eu. The forum will still be a place for our testers' bug reports but now it's also a place for your questions, suggestions, discussions related to the Netherwing and the PTE project. We warmly invite you to check this out!
Search the forum for a new dev update created by Wolfenstein. You'll find the progress reports on Netherwing developers' works, as well as the plans for further TBC core technical development.
Along with the forum opening, the great Atlantiss lottery begins.
The lottery starts today and ends on Netherwing opening day. The rules are simple: everyday between 7:00 p.m. and 10:00 p.m. CET, players will participate in the lottery. We'll draw two online accounts with a minimum 20-level character. The exact giveaway time will not be announced, and will be different every day. One of the winning accounts will be awarded on Netherwing, the other on the Dragonwrath realm. The detailed description is provided below.
- Netherwing rewards:
- The winning account will be granted an XP x3 boost up to level 58 for a SECOND character (the first one must be level 70) on the Netherwing realm. The account will also receive one of the rewards provided below. Rewards will be sent immediately after the Netherwing realm opening.
- Bananas (2.0.1) – ID: 32588
- Lucky (2.4.2) – ID: 32498
- Dragon Kite (2.3.0) – ID: 34493
- Spirit of lottery (2.4.3) – ID: 37297
- Ethereal Soul-trader (2.4.3) – ID: 38050
- Panda Cub (1.11.1) – ID: 13583
- Mini Diablo (1.11.1) – ID: 13584
- Hippogryph Hatchling (2.0.0) – ID: 23713
- Zergling Leash (1.11.1) – ID: 13582
- Mini Tyrael (2.4.2) – ID: 39656
- Lurky (2.1.0) – ID: 30360
- Rocket Chicken (2.3.0) – ID: 34492
- Tiny Green Dragon (1.12.1) – ID: 19055
- Tiny Red Dragon (1.12.1) – ID: 19054
- Murky (1.11.1) – ID: 20371
- Gurky (2.1.0) – ID: 22114
- Netherwhelp (2.1.0) – ID: 25535
- TBC Mounts (Small chance, riding not included)
- Reins of the Bengal Tiger (1.11.1) (beta mount)
- Reins of the Spotted Nightsaber (beta mount)
- Big Blizzard Bear (2.4.3) – ID: 43599
- Dragonwrath reward:
- The winning account will be rewarded with 1000 vote points.
The winning accounts will be announced on our Facebook profile. There will be no possibility to relinquish, exchange or pass the reward.
These are all items which are not normally available in the game on patch 2.4.3 and are purely cosmetic. We never sold nor gave away items which would give unfair advantage to their owner and that will remain the same on Netherwing.
If you don't happen to win an item you wanted, don't worry! It will be possible to acquire them in a different way after release.
From now on, the Atlantiss Team moves forward in order to improve the communication between players and administration. We are very concerned about this aspect, all the more so because we receive complaints from dissatisfied players more and more often. Further significant steps will be made to streamline procedures inside the Team, as well as on the forum, to make the information exchange more efficient and to show you that we listen, that your questions will be answered and your proposals will be considered. As we've launched an initiative in this matter and we would like to get involved in coversations with you, we'll also pay a lot more attention on your behaviour. We would like the regard we hold for you to be reciprocated. We announce that from now on we will not tolerate trolling, crass sarcasm and any other similar tresspasses on our forum and not only there, as it all spoils the atmosphere inside both the community and our team. Every person breaking this rule will be punished on the basis of Server Rules, according to an item relating to harmful actions against the server.
We create a topic in Q&A as our first initiative to meet your expectations and to integrate.
Don't miss out!